Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s national football team has slid down in the updated ranking of the International Football Federation (FIFA) as of October 2020, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Michal Bílek’s side is currently ranked 119th in the world, losing one spot.
Belgium tops the ranking with 1,765 points. It is followed by France (1,752 points) and Brazil (1,725 points) ranked second and third, respectively.
Recall that this year most football matches have been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- 474 recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan detects 820 new coronavirus cases in 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis