Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan in fact is facing now the second wave of coronavirus,» Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said delivering a televised address.
«Unfortunately due to mass non-observance of quarantine regulations, system failures of the former leadership of the Healthcare Ministry, sluggishness of governors we have to deal with the second wave of coronavirus combined with surge in pneumonia cases,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said.
The Head of State noted that coronavirus situation remains grave. He stressed that coronavirus threat should not be underestimated.
- Russia records lowest number of coronavirus cases since April 23
- PM Mamin calls for further reduction in COVID-19 spread
- Kazakh PM names regions where epidemiological situation remains challenging
- Kazakhstan's COVID-19 reproduction rate declines
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries surpasses 62,000
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,100 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis