Kazakhstan extends moratorium on landowning norms
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan decided to extend moratorium on landowning norms for 5 years more, Kazinform reports.
«It is necessary to introduce a mechanism for granting agricultural lands in electronic format. We have debated it last Saturday. We have to prepare it at least by 2023. It is therefore necessary to make sure that all citizens have fair and open access to it. I think the great landmark decision was made last week. The decision was made to lease lands out for 49 years,» Deputy PM Yeraly Tugzhanov told the Land Commission meeting. According to him, the decision on transferring lands into ownership should be postponed.
He suggested extending moratorium on the norms concerning landowning for 5 years more. The members of the commission supported the suggestion.
- Parliament adopts Government report on republican budget execution for 2020
- Kazakhstan channeled above KZT 6 bln for anti-recessionary measures
- Kazakhstan implemented 201 projects worth KZT 916 bln within industrialization
- Kazakhstani economy rapidly recovering, PM
- 2.8 mln Kazakhstanis get COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose
- Council for investment climate improvement debates alternative energy development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis