Kazakhstan exported 19.4 mln of coal in 2021
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan exported 19.4 mln of coal in 2021,» head of iron and steel board of the industrial development committee of the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Development Ministry Zhanat Igisinov told a briefing.
Since January up to August Kazakhstan extracted 69.2 mln tons of coal, not including coal concentrate, that is 100,1% as compared to the same period of the previous year. 39.1% tons of coal were shipped to the energy-producing enterprises, 4.2 mln tons to the industrial enterprises, and 5 mln to the public living needs and population. 19.4 mln tons of coal were exported.
According to him, the country’s coal reserves at stock stand at some 1.5 mln tons. He reported a growth in coal mining in Pavlodar, Karaganda and East Kazakhstan regions. For example, coal extraction at Bogatyr coal pit grew 4.5%, by 9% at Shubarkul coal company and by 7.4% Karazhyra company.
- Minister Mussin reports to Head of State on progress in country’s digitalization
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis