Kazakhstan earns 3 more quota spots for Olympic Games
NUR-SULTAN.KAZINFORM Kazakh field and track athletes won 3 more quota spots for Olympic Games, Olympic.kz reads.
Maria Ovchinnikova, Kristina Ovchinnikova, Nadezhda Dubovitskaya secured tickets for the Olympic Games ahead. Maria Ovchinnikova was the best in triple jump scoring 14.34 m. Kristina Ovchinnikova, Nadezhda Dubovitskaya earned quota spots in high jumping. Nadezhda Dubovitskaya beat the Asian record jumping 2.0 meters high.
Earlier the Kazakh team secured four qualification spots.
- 2021 Urker Awards nominees announced
- President makes a number of appointments in Kazakh Armed forces
- Kazakhstan keeps sanitary and epidemiological situation under control
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan is in 'yellow zone'
- 2,809,447 Kazakhstanis get 1st shot of COVID-19 vaccine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis