Kazakhstan deploying new measure on state support for exporters
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has affirmed a Road Map on non-resource export marketing activities, told Azamat Askaruly Deputy Minister of Trade and Integration.
According to his words, a Road Map on non-resource export marketing activities has been approved. Taken arrangements will help to increase the non-resource export indicator to $38 billion by 2025.
Besides, in order to implement the State of the Nation Address the Ministry has started work on introducing a new measure of the state support. The new measure of the state support will help to identify prospective highly efficient export oriented small business entities, concluded Mr.Askaruly.
- Kazakhstan plans to up poultry production
- Kazakh Minister visits new infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- PM chairs sitting of State Commission on capital’s development
- Kazakh Government adopts economic rehabilitation package
- Cascade reservoir basin to be built in Zhambyl region
- Kazakh PM inspects development of Semey city and preparations for 175th anniversary of Abay
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis