Kazakhstan Days held in Ankara
ANKARA. KAZINFORM – On September 3, Ankara hosted Kazakhstan Days within the framework of «Anadolu Days» festival. The event was organized by Etimesgut district mayor's office and the Kazakh Embassy in Turkey with the support of Almaty city administration, the Kazakh Embassy in Turkey reports.
The event has involved «Alatau» ensemble from Almaty city, «Otau» ensemble of Turkic song and dance as well as on-stage performance groups from Turkic-speaking states.
Above 50,000 people enjoyed the concert. Moreover, Bengü Türk TV Channel broadcast the festival. During the open ceremony Aidos Kydyrma counsellor-minister of the Kazakh Embassy in Turkey noted that the event was held in the framework of «Rukhani Janghyru» Program and timed to the Year of Youth in Kazakhstan.
In addition, Kazakhstani diplomat expressed gratitude to Etimesgut Mayor Anwar Demirel, Almaty Mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev and creative teams which took part in the festival.
- Akan Satayev to head KazakhFilm
- Renowned Kazakh designer Berik Ismailov dies
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- Turkish musicians perform Kazakh kyuis and congratulate on Dombra Day
- Turkey temporary suspends entry for Kazakhstan citizens
- Kazakhstan inaugurates new Abai TV Channel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis