Kazakhstan coronavirus tally rose to 41,055
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On June 30 Kazakhstan detected 1,604 new coronavirus cases over the past 24 hours, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Out of which 110 cases were recorded in Nur Sultan, 113 in Almaty, 69 in Shymkent, 92 in Akmola region, 37 in Aktobe region, 98 in Almaty region, 229 in Atyrau region, 98 in East Kazakhstan, 48 in Zhambyl region, 149 in West Kazakhstan, 191 in Karaganda region, 32 in Kostanay region, 45 in Kyzylorda region, 71 in Mangistau region, 89 in Pavlodar region, 81 in North Kazakhstan, 52 in Turkestan region.
As a result the country’s coronavirus tally rose to 41,055.
- Almost 200,000 vaccinated with 1st component of COVID vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Over 900 COVID-19 cases registered among kids in N Kazakhstan
- July COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan sky-rocketed – Sarkhat Beisenova
- 56% infectious beds occupied across Kazakhstan
- Over 150 babies under age 1 contracted COVID-19
- N Kazakhstan to toughen coronavirus restrictions
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis