Kazakhstan considers Hungary an important reference point in Europe, President
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has held a meeting with Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orbán, Kazinform refers to Akorda.
The sides discussed a wide range of issues of cooperation, as well as relevant aspects of the international agenda.
Kazakh President stressed the historical consanguinity of the people of Kazakhstan and Hungary.
"We consider Hungary a true friend. Our countries have common historical roots and similar ways of development. Hungary is an important reference point in Europe for us," said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
President of Kazakhstan drew attention to the ongoing dynamics of cooperation between the two states.
"This is not our first meeting. These contracts indicate our desire to strengthen trade and economic relations. We appreciate that Hungary was the first country of the European Union which signed a strategic partnership agreement with Kazakhstan," said the Head of State.
In turn, Mr. Orbán thanked the President of Kazakhstan for the invitation. He also conveyed the greetings of the Hungarian people.
"Taking into account the difficult situation in the world, we are interested to know your opinion about the prospects for our future cooperation. Kazakhstan can be sure that in the European Union it has a reliable friend in the face of our country. I would like to inform you that in Budapest we have unveiled a new street named in honor of Astana. We believe that our political and cultural contacts are at the proper level," said the Prime Minister of Hungary.
In addition, Mr. Orbán noted that Nursultan Nazarbayev's decision to partake in the presidential elections is the cornerstone of stability in Kazakhstan today and in the future. In this regard, the Prime Minister of Hungary on behalf of the Hungarian President wished Nursultan Nazarbayev great success.
- President Tokayev receives CEO of Samruk-Kazyna Fund
- Elbasy met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE
- President Tokayev receives Kazakh Minister of Agriculture
- Kazakh President suggests revision to country’s regulations on use of national symbols
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- Atyrau rgn Governor reports on socioeconomic development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis