Kazakhstan confirms 79 new COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 79 new COVID-19 cases have been detected across Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The recent COVID-19 cases by city/region: 16 in Nur-Sultan city, 3 in Almaty city, 1 in Shymkent city, 4 in Akmola region, 3 in Almaty region, 8 in Atyrau region, 21 in East Kazakhstan region, 2 in West Kazakhstan region, 5 in Karaganda region, 2 in Kostanay region, 1 in Kyzylorda region, 3 – in Pavlodar region, 6 in North Kazakhstan region, and 4 in Turkestan region, bringing the total COVID-19 caseload in the country to 107,529.
- A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis