Kazakhstan confirms 375 coronavirus cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Three more cases of coronavirus infection have been registered in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing www.coronavirus2020.kz.
Three new patients contracted COVID-19 were detected in Akmola region.
To date, 375 cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in the country including 184 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 84 cases in Almaty, 14 cases in Karaganda region, 16 cases in Atyrau region, 19 cases in Akmola region, 3 cases in Zhambyl region, 3 cases in Shymkent, 2 cases in East Kazakhstan region, 9 cases in Almaty region, 4 cases in Aktobe region, 3 cases in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case in Pavlodar region, 1 case in Mangistau region, 25 cases in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases in West Kazakhstan region and 5 cases in Turkestan region.
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- New cases of COVID-19 detected in W Kazakhstan
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis