Kazakhstan confirms 100 more coronavirus cases over 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours 100 more coronavirus-positive cases were detected in Kazakhstan, Coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
13 fresh cases were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 13 in Almaty, 2 in Shymkent, 6 in Akmola region, 2 in Aktobe region, 5 in Almaty region, 8 in Atyrau region, 10 in East Kazakhstan, 1 in Zhambyl region, 6 in Karaganda region, 4 in Kostanay region, 3 in Kyzylorda region, 11 in Pavlodar region, 12 in North Kazakhstan raising the country’s caseload to 109,302.
- Mamin met with Advisor to President Suma Chakrabarti
- Baikonur extends quarantine until November 2
- Kazakhstan reports more coronavirus-related deaths
- Almaty citizens urged to avoid public transport travels, flights as city prepares for 2nd wave of COVID-19
- Latin America and Caribbean reports dangerous surge
- Almaty’s chief medical officer warns upward trend in COVID-19 situation observed in October
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis