Kazakhstan confirms 1,551 more COVID-19 cases over last 24 hr
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan confirmed 1,551 more COVID-19 cases over last 24 hours raising the country’s tally to 932,688, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
132 new cases were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 230 in Almaty, 38 in Shymkent, 121 in Akmola region, 45 in Aktobe region, 88 in Almaty region, 30 in Atyrau region, 90 in East Kazakhstan, 26 in Zhambyl region 47 in West Kazakhstan, 152 in Karaganda region, 110 in Kostanay region, 34 in Kyzylorda region, 7 in Mangistau region, 223 in Pavlodar region, 147 in North Kazakhstan, 31 in Turkestan region.
- India records lowest Covid caseload in 18 months amid Omicron concerns
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- Kazakhstan bans exports of potatoes, carrots and livestock
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- 5-volume book of writer Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov’s publications presented in Nur-Sultan
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis