Kazakhstan conducted 662,000 coronavirus tests
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Since mid-March 662,000 coronavirus tests were performed in Kazakhstan,» chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan Aizhan Yesmagambetova said.
One person can be tested twice. As of today 662,000 tests were conducted. As a result 8,969 were tested positive. People with fly symptoms or suspected cases and close contacts are also tested for novel virus. Thus, the number of tests conducted varies from the number of confirmed coronavirus cases.
Now Kazakhstan performs up to 23,000 tests a day. As of today there are 54 laboratories in Kazakhstan. It is planned to open more in the regions.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis