Kazakhstan condoles with Turkey over avalanche victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a telegram of condolences to President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Akorda press service informs.
The President of Kazakhstan was deeply saddened by the tragic news of numerous human casualties and injured people as a result of an avalanche in the Turkish province of Van.
«Sharing your grief at this difficult moment, on behalf of all Kazakhstan people and on my own behalf, I express my deep condolences to you and the fraternal Turkish people. May the Almighty take the souls of the dead to paradise and give speedy healing to those injured,» the telegram reads.
- President holds telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo
- President tasks Government and akimats to replenish stabilization funds
- Kazakhstan ready to provide humanitarian aid to countries in need of help, Tokayev
- Kazakh President visits ‘Continental Logistics’ center
- President congratulates Kazakhstani scientists who developed Covid-19 test systems
- Reuven Rivlin invited Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to visit Israel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis