Kazakhstan commissions 6.5M sq. m. of housing in 7 months
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 6.5mn square meters of housing were commissioned in Kazakhstan in January-July 2019 that is 96.3% against the same period in 2018, Kazinform has learnt from the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development.
In general, 55,849 units of housing have been commissioned across the country (including 24,013 individual houses).
Kyzylorda (275.5%), Karaganda (193.6%) and Atyrau regions (129%) lead in housing commissioning paces. Slowdown has been recorded in Mangistau region (-30.4%) and Nur-Sultan (-12.5%), Shymkent (-34.4%) cities.
- S. Korea may face worst economic slump in Q2: vice finance minister
- CIS universities to hold video conference to discuss COVID-19 impact on national economies
- 118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
- About 30,000 Kazakhstanis employed in May
- Uber cuts 3,000 more employees amid coronavirus
- Head of State receives National Bank chairman
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis