Kazakhstan-Chevron Corp. cooperation prospects discussed in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Beibut Atamkulov met with new Managing Director of Chevron's Eurasian Unit John Baltz in Astana, the press service of the Kazakh MFA informed.
The parties highly appraised the partnership relations between Kazakhstan and Chevron Corp..
It was stated that the decision of Tengizchevroil JP on investing $36.8bn in Kazakhstan contributes to strengthening trust in investment climate of Kazakhstan from business partners.
In light of ‘economization' of Kazakhstan's foreign policy, Chevron Corp. expressed support to the efforts of the Kazakh MFA on attraction of the U.S. and world investments and advanced technologies in Kazakhstan economy.
The sides positively praised the dynamics of development of the Kazakhstan-U.S. trade-economic and investment cooperation which had been significantly boosted by successful visit of President Nursultan Nazarbayev to the U.S. in January 2018.
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Xi Jinping congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- S. Korean assembly approves 3rd virus response extra budget worth 35.1 tln won
- Int’l conference takes place on the eve of jubilee of Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Paldiski
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis