Kazakhstan-CA trade turnover stands at $4.6bn in 2020
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s trade turnover with the Central Asian countries stood at $4.6bn last year, Kazakh Trade and Integration Minister Bakhyt Sultanov said, Kazinform correspodnet reports.
Uzbekistan accounted for around $2.1bn of Kazakhstan’s exports to the Central Asian countries in 2020. The exported products included wheat, flour, oil, oil products, metals, and metal products.
Kazakhstan exported products worth $800mln, including wheat, natural gas, oil products, and coal, to Tajikistan. The country’s exports to Kyrgyzstan stood at $562mln last year.
According to the minister, Kazakhstan imports textile, building materials, and fruits and vegetables.
In his words, the countries now trade mechanical engineering products as part of cooperation.
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military-technical assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Number of those vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine growing in Almaty
- Kazakhstan upset in 2021 Davis Cup quarterfinals
- Book ‘Kazakhstan-30 Years of Development’ presented in Riyadh
- TV and Radio Complex of Kazakh President announces completion of film project ‘The Book of Words of Abai’
- How many Kazakhstanis get vaccinated against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis