Kazakhstan builds inland port
ASTANA. KAZINFORM At today's briefing at the Central Communications Service, Almaty region governor Amandyk Batalov informed of the construction of an inland port nearby the Altynkol station.
The inland port will turn into the large transnational logistics centre. The unique project will expand economic ties with East Asia, Eurasian continent, China and the Middle East.
As stated there, the strategically important object is built by Kazakhstan Temir Zholy NC pursuant to the President's task.
- Over 778,000 get COVID-19 vaccine in Almaty rgn
- COVID-19: Some 4,000 pupils quarantined in Almaty rgn
- Over 772 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Over 763,000 residents administered 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty region
- Over 660,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Group CEO at Surbana Jurong Private Limited
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis