Kazakhstan braces for inclement weather on June 7
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Inclement weather is expected in the west and east of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet. Others parts of the country will enjoy weather mostly without precipitation.
Wind gusting up to 15-20 mps is expected in Zhambyl, Mangistau, Kyzylorda, Almaty, Karaganda, and West Kazakhstan region. Wind with gusts of 23 mps will batter Turkestan region. Dust storm may blanket Turkestan, Zhambyl, Mangistau regions.
Patches of fog will be observed in North Kazakhstan region at night and early in the morning.
Thunderstorms are forecast for West Kazakhstan and East Kazakhstan regions.
High fire hazard will persist in Kyzylorda, Zhambyl, parts of Turkestan, Karaganda, Almaty, Akmola, Pavlodar, south of Aktobe regions.
- High heat, thunderstorms and hail to batter N Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for 4 regions of Kazakhstan
- Scorching heat to grip west of Kazakhstan this week
- Woman, 82yo, defeats pneumonia in Shymkent
- Mets predict inclement weather in Kazakhstan on Tuesday
- Thunderstorms, high wind and heat forecast for Kazakhstan Jul 6
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis