Kazakhstan became political power to reckon with, view
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The Association of Chechen and Ingush people of Kazakhstan "Vainakh" shares the pride of the people of Kazakhstan on the occasion of its election as a nonpermanent member of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).
"This is a deserved victory of President Nursultan Nazarbayev's policy.
Now Kazakhstan can implement the proposals outlined in the Manifesto. The World. The 21st Century as a member of the UNSC.
Over 25 years of its independence Kazakhstan has followed the path of peace, unity and nuclear disarmament.
Kazakhstan has become a political power to reckon with. Membership in the UNSC will give us an additional opportunity to solve the global challenges," the association said in a statement.
- President Tokayev meets with Anti-corruption Agency Head Marat Akhmetzhanov
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Human Rights Commission under the Kazakh President convenes for meeting
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Kazakhstan suspends flights to Egypt starting Dec 3
- Kazakhstan sweeps 8 medals at Asian Junior Judo Champs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis