Kazakhstan beats Poland in overtime at 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan downed Poland 1:0 in overtime of the third match in Division I Group A of the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Kyiv, Kazinform has learned from Sports.kz.
Despite the fact that the Kazakh squad was regarded the favorites of the match, Team Poland looked stronger in the first two periods. Kazakhstan improved in the final stanza, however, it was goalless. Kevin Dallman managed to score in overtime giving Kazakhstan a 1-0 lead.
Kazakhstan will face the hosts Ukraine tomorrow at 11:30 p.m. Astana time.
- Kazakh Information Ministry works to better legislative framework for access to information
- Kazakhstanis launch I’m proud of my flag campaign on social media
- Tokayev urges courts to establish open dialogue with public
- Kazakh President calls for sticker selection of judges at 8th Congress of Judges
- Astana’s Fuglsang moves to 6th place in overall ranking after Giro d’Italia Stage 18
- Kazakh National Bank issues coin commemorating Zhuban Moldagaliyev’s 100th anniversary
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis