Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan vow to preserve historical and cultural heritage
BAKU. KAZINFORM - Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalikova met with Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Novruz Mammadov on the sidelines of the 43rd session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee, Kazinform reports.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the current state and prospects of development of bilateral cooperation in the sphere of culture, science, education, and healthcare.
Abdykalikova and Mammadov also agreed to provide all-round support to preserve and promote historical and cultural heritage of the two countries.
- ATP: One Kazakh tennis players down in rankings
- 4 passengers of Dubai-Almaty flight test positive for COVID-19
- Kazakh tennis players secure WTA rankings
- Astana Opera soloists to debut in L’Elisir d’Amore
- Kazakhstan’s Nedovyesov to play at ATP Challenger Tour Antalya, Doubles
- Kazakh capital to host PariMatch 2021 Qazaqstan Hockey Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis