Kazakhstan Aviation Industry, Honeywell sign cooperation memorandum
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan Aviation Industry LLP and Honeywell International have signed a memorandum of mutual understanding and cooperation today at the Ministry of Defense and Aerospace Industry Kazakhstan.
"According to the document, the parties plan cooperation in the sphere of security, modernization and upgrade of avionics, maintenance of aircrafts and joint installation of on-board systems", the press service of the Ministry said.
The memorandum was signed by general director of KAI LLP Kuat Sultanbekov and Regional Manager of Honeywell Shane Tedjarati.
- 30 Saudi companies eager to invest in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Board of Kazpost named
- Kazakhstan and Japan plan to develop cooperation in IT sphere
- Kazakh Head of State names new First Defense Minister Deputy
- EBRD lends $50 million to Air Astana
- Kazakh PM Askar Mamin meets with Airbus Vice President Alberto Gutiérrez
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis