Kazakhstan attends CIS Electric Power Council sitting
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Energy Minister Nurlan Nogayev took part in the CIS Electric Power Council sitting held via a videoconferencing, the Ministry’s press service reports.
Addressing those present the Kazakh Minister told about the latest changes in the country’s electric power sector, in particular, focused on amendments to the Law of Kazakhstan On power sector adopted last December. He also told about the country’s plans to increase renewables capacity from current 1,800 MW to 2,100 MW by the yearend.
During the meeting those attending approved the Regulations on the Coordination Council, got acquainted with the CIS Electric Power Council report for 2020, and updated its action plan for 2021.
- S. Korea to temporarily cut fuel taxes amid rising oil prices
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- Kazakh Minister comments on development of Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru national project
- What is the difference between Rukhani Janghyru and Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru project
- Kazakhstan to expand share of domestic release by 25%
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis