Kazakhstan appoints new Labor Vice Ministers
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM By the Government decree Yerzhan Zhilkibayev was appointed as the 1st Vice Minister of Labor and Social Protection and Akmadi Sarbassov as the Vice Minister of Labor and Social Protection, the PM's press service informs.
Zhilkibayev born in 1982 in South Kazakhstan is a graduate of the South Kazakhstan University, Civil Service Academy under the Kazakh President, and the Amanzholov East Kazakhstan State University.
Sarbassov born in 1977 in West Kazakhstan region is a graduate of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University and the Eurasian Institute of Humanities.
- Kazakh Ecology Ministry ready to join introducing new subject at school
- Gov’t OKs virtual schooling in first academic term
- Kazakhstan to found food committee
- Kazakhstan to set up land reform committee
- Kazakh Government to develop action plan in case of economic decline
- New chief sanitary doctor of Atyrau rgn named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis