Kazakhstan appoints Government envoy to Parliament
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «The Kazakh Prime Minister decreed to appoint Yermek Amanshayev as the Government's envoy to the Parliament of Kazakhstan,» Kazakh Senate Speaker Dariga Nazarbayeva told the Chamber’s meeting.
Besides, Beibit Issabayev was appointed the President’s envoy to the Parliament.
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis