Kazakhstan announces team roster for 2020 Judo Grand Prix Tel Aviv
ALMATY. KAZINFORM From January 23 to 25, the capital of Israel will host the Judo Grand Prixtournament, Kazinform correspondent reports.
As the Kazakhstan Judo Federation informed, 623 judokas from 88 countries of the world will gather for the event.
Kazakhstan will be represented by 20 athletes at the tournament.
Men’s team will include: Magzhan Shamshadin (-60kg), Gusman Kyrgyzbayev (-60kg), Yeldos Zhumakanov (-66kg), Yerlan Serikzhanov (-66kg), Zhanssay Smagulov (-73kg), Serik Akylbek (-73kg), Didar Khamza (-81kg), Ruslan Mussayev (-81kg), Yersultan Muzapparov (-90kg), Aybek Serikbayev (-10kg), Viktor Demyanenko (-100kg), Yerassyl Kazhybayev (+100kg), Galymzhan Kyrykbay (+100kg).
Women’s team will include: Akmaral Nauatbek (-4kg), Anna Kazyulina (-52kg), Sevara Nishanbayeva (+57kg), Moldir Narynova (-70kg), Zere Bektaskyzy (-70kg), Zarina Raifova (-78kg) and Nazgul Maratova (+78kg).
As per the International Judo Federation rules, Grand Prix winners receive 700 scores each, silver and bronze medalists – 490 and 350 scores respectively.
The winners will receive Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games quotas as well.
- Kazakh athletes deliver hot meals to elderly people in Nur-Sultan
- HC Barys, head coach Andrei Skabelka part ways
- 4 Kazakh wrestlers enter Top 3 UWW rankings
- ITF: 2020 US Open organizers plan to go ahead with tournament despite COVID-19 pandemic
- UEFA postpones all national teams’ matches scheduled for June
- Wimbledon 2020 cancelled in response to coronavirus pandemic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis