Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan to expand air traffic
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM In Tashkent, on the margins of Uzbekistan Airports, Aviation & Logistics Forum 2020, Talgat Lastayev, the Chairman of the Civil Aviation Committee of the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Development Ministry, and Transport Minister of Uzbekistan Elyar Ganiev, Head of Air Transport Development Department Ulugbek Bektashev, as well as CEO of Uzbekistan Airports JSC, Rovshan Ismailov held a meeting.
During the meeting, the parties discussed future development of civil aviation in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, including measures taken to attract foreign airlines to the Open Skies Program, the Civil Aviation’s Telegram Channel reads.
Besides, the parties confirmed the need to further expand air communication between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. Following the meeting the sides agreed to further increase the number of flights between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan , as well as to include new destinations.
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Paldiski
- Kazakhstan and Ukraine debate investment cooperation issues
- Kazakhstan, China agree to hold joint commissions' meetings online
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis