Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan sign MoU
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM The Economy Ministries of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan signed a memorandum of mutual understanding and cooperation in Tashkent on the sidelines of Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan Forum of Interregional Cooperation.
The forum with participation of the Heads of Government was held on February 25-26, the Ministry’s press service reports.
The parties are expected to share open economic, legal and other information, and texts of the corresponding legislative acts, including amendments.
«Today’s forum is another step towards mutually beneficial cooperation and the establishment of strong ties between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. It will give an impetus to promoting inter-regional and trans-border investment, mutual cooperation between business circles and regions of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan,» Kazakh National Economy Minister Ruslan Dalenov said.
- ANSA: Coronavirus to push Italy's GDP down to level of 2000 - Conte
- New Executive Secretary of Kazakh Finance Ministry appointed
- Pandemic taking heavy toll on job market in S. Korea
- Information Minister thanks journalists for their professionalism during COVID-19 pandemic
- Germany to spend US$146 billion on stimulus package
- Abai schools to open in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis