Kazakhstan and Ukraine to debate transport and communications issues
KYIV. KAZINFORM Chairman of the Investments Committee of the Kazakh Foreign Ministry Askar Shokybayev met with Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Yevgheniy Yenin in Kyiv, the Kazakh Embassy in Ukraine reports.
The parties highly appreciated the Kazakhstan-Ukraine Investment Forum held recently that confirmed interest of both countries in development of multilateral trade and economic cooperation. Among the priorities are the agro-industrial complex, machine building and pharmaceuticals.
As they stated the point at issue is to create joint ventures in the territory of Kazakhstan to promote ready made products to the markets of the neighboring countries.
Besides, Yenin confirmed readiness of Ukraine to hold the regular meeting of Kazakhstan-Ukraine interstate commission for trade and economic cooperation and bilateral talks on transport and communications in the near future.
- Economic development map drawn up in Kyzykorda rgn
- Economic implications of BRI for Kazakhstan and Switzerland discussed in Zurich
- Abai poetry evening held in Luxembourg
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Kazakh PM held Entrepreneurship Project Office meeting
- Kazakh Vice FM participates in CA-EU High-Level Political and Security Dialogue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis