Kazakhstan and Ukraine intend to exchange regulatory experience
KYIV. KAZINFORM Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Ukraine Darkhan Kaletaev met with Head of the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine Oleksii Kucher.
The Kazakh diplomat informed about the new approaches of Kazakhstan in the field of interaction between entrepreneurship and the state. His interlocutor was particularly interested in the initiatives of the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokaev on the introduction of a new regulatory policy in the field of business activity - the «1 in 2 out» principle, which provides for the abolition of two existing requirements with the introduction of a new one, establishment of the institution of regulatory appeal, improvement of the state control system etc, the Kazakh MFA’s press service reports.
For his part, Kucher spoke about the current situation in the country in this area and plans to improve the regulatory policy. Ukraine is committed to improving its position in the global Doing Business ranking by enhancing the business environment and reducing administrative barriers.
- Head of State congratulates newly elected Prime Minister of Israel
- President Tokayev receives U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation
- Kazakh FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi meets US Special Representative for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad
- UAE Minister of State for Food and Water Security concludes 5-day visit to Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Portugal intend to expand cultural and humanitarian cooperation
- Enhancing Kazakh-U.S. cooperation on human rights, religious freedom discussed in Washington
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis