Kazakhstan and Turkey debate defence coop issues
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Representatives of Defence Ministries of Kazakhstan and Turkey discussed radiation, chemical and biological protection cooperation issues via a videoconferencing, the Kazakh Ministry’s press service reports.
As stated there as of today this direction is of great importance for both countries and cooperation in this sphere will affect positively the countries’ defence capacities. The key priority currently is the development and modernization of the radiation, chemical and biological protection of the Kazakh Armed Forces to raise standby of the military to accomplish objectives in peacetime and in the time of war.
The parties also debated promising directions for cooperation concerning training, technological infrastructure development.
- Kazakh President receives Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Mustafa Şentop
- Kazakh Senate Speaker meets with Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker
- Kazakh Majilis Chairman, Turkish Parliament Speaker meet
- Round table dated to 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Independence held in Australia
- Mongolia hosts photo, book expo dated to Kazakhstan’s 30th anniversary of Independence
- Dialogue platform on human dimension under Kazakh MFA discusses ensuring human rights
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis