Kazakhstan and South Korea deepen cooperation in field of medicine
SEOUL. KAZINFORM Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Korea Bakyt Dyussenbayev visited the Seegene Medical Foundation headquarters and met with its President Chun Jong Kee.
The company is interested in expanding investments in Kazakhstan. In particular, it intends to open another hospital and a modern laboratory in Almaty in the near future.
The Seegene Medical Foundation is a biochemical, immunological, and molecular diagnostics company. It has the largest laboratory network in South Korea.
In 2019, the Seegene Medical Foundation invested in the opening of the SKCL laboratory at the Medical Partners Korea Qazaqstan clinic.
- Kazakh Ambassador discusses development of inter-parliamentary dialogue with Belgium
- Austrian VAMED to build 200-bed hospital in Almaty
- COVID-19: Cinemas, theatres may soon be able to go up to 75-80% capacity - Costa
- COVID-19 jabs prevent hospitalizations, severe illness: WHO to skeptics
- 827,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
- Australia seeks COVID vaccine approval for children as young as five
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis