Kazakhstan and S Korea vow to set up joint investment fund
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan and South Korea intend to set up a joint investment fund and joint new technologies research centre.
"Kazakhstan has a rich resource base, that's why we debated issues concerning the foundation of a joint investment fund and joint new technologies research centre, "Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said addressing the Kazakh-Korean business forum in Astana.
According to the President, implementation of those ideas will benefit both nations.
- President urges Kazakhstanis to observe precautions amid fight vs. COVID-19
- Kazakhstan extends quarantine regime for 2 more weeks - President
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Kazakh President to pay tribute to memory of victims of coronavirus
- Kazakhstan holds National Day of Mourning
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis