Kazakhstan and Russia fulfilled joint project during COVID-19 pandemic
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Russian FM Sergey Lavrov told about the prospects for mutual economic cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia, Kazinform reports.
«Despite the pandemic outbreak the countries have realized a number of promising projects, including construction of the Kamaz plant in Kostanay, launch of chemical industry works in Zhambyl region, tyre works in Karaganda region,» Lavrov said following the meeting with Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi.
During the talks the parties also discussed promising directions for further cooperation.
- Kazakhstan builds Task Force to hold talks with investors
- Kazakhstan, Sweden praise bilateral trade and economic cooperation
- Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi, OSCE Chairwoman Ann Linde hold talks in Nur-Sultan
- Presentation of Abai’s collection of poems in Georgian held in Tbilisi
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Swedish FM
- Tokayev confirms Kazakhstan and Russia’s cooperation in implementing joint space projects
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis