Kazakhstan and Russia fulfilled joint project during COVID-19 pandemic
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Russian FM Sergey Lavrov told about the prospects for mutual economic cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia, Kazinform reports.
«Despite the pandemic outbreak the countries have realized a number of promising projects, including construction of the Kamaz plant in Kostanay, launch of chemical industry works in Zhambyl region, tyre works in Karaganda region,» Lavrov said following the meeting with Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi.
During the talks the parties also discussed promising directions for further cooperation.
- Askar Shakirov, 1st deputy Chairman of Federation Council of Russia meet
- Commemorative coin dedicated to Kazakhstan's 30th independence anniversary presented in Istanbul
- Kazakh President suggests building SCO humanitarian hub in Almaty to help Afghanistan
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Iran meet
- Russia, Kazakhstan sign agreement on construction of Soyuz-5 launch complex — Roscosmos
- Kazakh Ambassador delivers credentials to President of Palestine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis