Kazakhstan and Portugal held 4th round of political consultations
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The 4th round of inter-ministerial consultations co-chaired by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerlan Alimbayev and Director General for Foreign Policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Portugal Madalena Fischer was held in Nur-Sultan.
During the meeting, the diplomats discussed the current situation and further development of Kazakh-Portuguese cooperation in political, trade, economic and cultural spheres, and exchanged views on a number of topical issues on the international agenda, the Kazakh MFA’s press service reports.
At the end of the consultations, the parties agreed to activate the bilateral political dialog and to expand mutual trade and investment ties between the two countries.
- Kazakhstan to establish Migration Committee
- Nursultan Nazarbayev and Mustafa Şentop hold talks
- Kazakh, Russian Presidents to join virtual Interregional Cooperation Forum
- Kazakhstan sees 482 deaths among vaccinated people
- Kazakh President receives Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Mustafa Şentop
- Constructive dialogue between authorities, society important – Minister Balayeva
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis