Kazakhstan and Poland to resume air service
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan and Poland will resume air service starting from May 28, 2021, the Telegram Channel of the Civial Aviation Committee reads.
LOT Polish Airlines will fly once a week to connect Warsaw and Nur-Sultan since June 10. The flights will be performed on Mondays by B-737 aircrafts. All the flights will be operated in strict compliance with sanitary and epidemiological requirements. Further increase in flight frequency will depend on the epidemiological situation and decisions of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread.
- Kazakhstan assumes chairmanship of Advisory Council for Labour, Migration and Social Protection
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Kazakhstan to set up Institute for Study of Ulus of Jochi
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis