Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan FMs meet in Tashkent
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM - At a meeting of heads of the foreign affairs agencies of the Central Asian countries, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tleuberdi held talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic Chingiz Aidarbekov, according to the press service of the Kazakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The foreign ministers of the two countries discussed pressing issues of the Kazakh-Kyrgyz cooperation including trade and economic collaboration, a calendar plan of upcoming meetings and visits at the high and top levels.
Noting the similarity of positions on key issues of international politics the parties confirmed their intention to intensify partnership within the framework of multilateral structures.
- Kazakh President expresses condolences to Emir of Kuwait
- Kazakhstan names Permanent Representative to UN in New York
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian aid to flood-hit people of Afghanistan
- Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein discussed coop issues
- Kazakhstan and Sweden reaffirm readiness to further strengthen coop in culture and education
- Kazakh ambassador presents credentials to Emir of Qatar
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis