Kazakhstan and Kuwait launch direct air service
AL KUWAIT. KAZINFORM A solemn opening of a new international flight bridging Kazakhstan and Kuwait took place on December 1 at the international airport of Kuwait, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Kazakh Ambassador to Kuwait Azamat Berdybai, representatives of the civil aviation service of Kuwait, Jazeera Airways air carrier and Al Kuwait Airport took part in the event.
As the Kazakh Ambassador noted, the new route is expected to promote economic, trade and political relations between the two countries.
Kuwaiti Jazeera Airways air carrier will perform regular flights twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays on Airbus A320 and A320neos.
As earlier the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Development Ministry said, the new route would contribute to widening of trade and economic cooperation, boosting tourism and business partnership between the nations. All sanitary and epidemiological measures will be strictly observed on board. Face mask is a must. Besides, upon arrival passengers should present COVID-19 vaccination certificate and PCR tests conducted within 72 hours since departure.
- New Chairman of Board of Kazteleradio JSC named
- Pantheon in memory of victims of Almaty tragedy to be built
- Kazakh-Pakistani duo advances at 2022 Australian Open
- Beibit Issabayev elected as Chairman of Senate’s Committee for sociocultural development
- Astana Opera searching for creative solutions every day
- MP Baktiyaruly joins Senate’s Committee for international relations, defense and security
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis