Kazakhstan and Afghanistan sign military coop agreement
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Defence Minister Nurlan Yermekbayev met with Hamdullah Mohib, the National Security Adviser of Afghanistan, the Kazakh Defence Ministry’s press service reports.
During the meeting a bilateral agreement on military cooperation between the Government of Kazakhstan and Government of Afghanistan was signed. The document is based on agreements achieved during the visit of Mohammad Haneef Atmar, the National Security Adviser of Afghanistan, paid in July 2017.
As earlier reported, Aide to the President-Security Council Secretary Asset Issekehsev held talks with National Security Adviser of Afghanistan Hamdullah Mohib. The sides shared views on regional and global security, current risks in Central Asia, directions for further strengthening of cooperation within international organizations.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- 25,000 doses of Kazakh QazVac vaccine bound for Kyrgyzstan arrives in Kordai
- Kazakhstan and Eni to develop alternative energy sources
- Kazakh PM meets with delegation from Astrakhan Region
- Special Representative of Kazakhstan’s President visits London
- Head of State gave instructions to Minister of Digital Development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis