Kazakhstan amends Treaty with Mongolia on mutual criminal assistance
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has inked the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the Protocol on amendments to the Treaty between the Republic of Kazakhstan and Mongolia on mutual civil and criminal assistance as of October 22, 1993», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is set to be published in the press.
- Head of State receives akim of Turkestan region
- Head of State receives Mongolian Foreign Minister
- President Tokayev to take part in CIS Heads of State Council meeting
- Head of State sends congratulatory telegram to Amir of Qatar
- Kazakh President receives Foreign Minister of India
- Head of State receives Slovak Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis