Kazakhstan amends law on railway transport
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev inked the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On amendments to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the issues of railway transport», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The text of the law is to be published in the press.
- The key is to protect women’s and children’s rights, Kazakh President
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Akim of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev
- Yessimov reports on Samruk Kazyna work outcomes
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Civil Service Agency head
- Kazakh President receives PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis