Kazakhstan adds over 7,600 new COVID cases in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 7,671 new cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city and the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, posted the highest number of fresh infections 1,503 and 1,452, respectively. Karaganda region has the third highest number of coronavirus cases – 1,058.
Shymkent city reported 565 new COVID-19 cases in the past day, while Atyrau and Aktobe regions registered 416 and 393 cases of the coronavirus infection, accordingly.
295 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Pavlodar region, 256 – in Akmola region, 244 – in Almaty region, 237 – in Kostanay region, 230 – in East Kazakhstan region, 214 – in Mangistau region, 205 – in Kyzylorda region, 190 – in Zhambyl region, 158 – in North Kazakhstan region, 144 – in Turkestan region, and 111 - West Kazakhstan region.
In total, 641,885 cases of the coronavirus infection have been recorded in Kazakhstan since the start of the pandemic.
- Vaccination room to close down at shopping mall in Kazakh capital
- Head of State greets participants of int’l conference on Golden Horde in Atyrau
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis