Kazakhstan adds over 7.5 thou daily cases of coronavirus infection
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 7,573 daily cases of the coronavirus infection have been detected in the country, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest four-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been reported in Almaty and Nur-Sultan cities – 1,540 and 1,489, respectively. Karaganda region has seen the third highest number of fresh daily infections – 901.
Fresh COVID-19 cases in triple-digit territory have been posted in Shymkent city – 650, Atyrau region – 408, Almaty region – 313, Pavlodar region – 280, Akmola region – 268, Kostanay region – 256, Zhambyal region – 250, Aktobe region – 238, Mangistau region – 224, Kyzylorda region – 206, East Kazakhstan region – 193, North Kazakhstan region – 157, and Turkestan region – 115.
85 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in West Kazakhstan region.
In total, 587,952 COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country since the pandemic began.
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Over 730 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis