Kazakhstan adds over 150 new COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 164 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total caseload to 110,250, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of new COVID-19 cases have been registered in East Kazakhstan region, Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities – 25, 22, and 20, respectively.
2 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in Shymkent city, 10 – in Akmola region, 10 – in Almaty region, 8 – in Atyrau region, 2 – in Zhambyl region, 10 – in West Kazakhstan region, 16 – in Karaganda region, 7 – in Kostanay region, 1 – in Mangistau region, 16 – in Pavlodar region, 10 – in North Kazakhstan region, and 5 – in Turkestan region.
Kazakhstan’s death toll stands at 1,796.
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis