Kazakhstan adds over 115 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 115 cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
One people has died of and 207 have recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 83,209. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 75,056 in the country. The COVID-19-like pneumonia death toll stands at 5,171.
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 683 cases of and 1,044 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- 58,000 teens vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- WHO may recognize Sputnik V this year — official
- S. Korea's daily COVID-19 cases surpass 14,000 amid rapid omicron spread
- Japan mulls shortening quarantine for COVID close contacts to 7 days
- Emirates restores flights to five African countries
- COVID: 155,697 new cases, 389 more victims, ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis