Kazakhstan adds new COVID-19 recoveries, total at 102,323
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - In Kazakhstan, 104 more patients have recovered from the coronavirus infection in the last 24 hours, Kazinform refers to coronavirus2020.kz.
The recent COVID-19 recovered cases by city/region: 2 in Nur-Sultan city, 14 in Almaty city, 1 in Almaty region, 4 in Atyrau region, 18 in East Kazakhstan region, 45 in West Kazakhstan region, 1 in Karaganda region, 2 in Kostanay region, 6 in Pavlodar region, and 11 in Turkestan region, taking the total number of COVID-19 recoveries in the country to 102,323.
- A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis