Kazakhstan adds almost 60 new COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 58 new cases of the coronavirus infection to the overall caseload in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
East Kazakhstan region has again posted the biggest number of new COVID-19 cases.
Nur-Sultan city has registered 6 new COVID-19 cases, Almaty city -5, Shymkent city -1 , Akmola region – 2, Almaty region – 2, Atyrau region – 1, West Kazakhstan region – 2, Karaganda region – 4, Kostanay region – 3, Pavlodar region – 6, and North Kazakhstan region – 5.
In total, Kazakhstan has recorded 107,833 cases of the coronavirus infection since the onset of the pandemic in the country. The novel coronavirus has killed 1,699 people countrywide.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis