Kazakhstan adds almost 300 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 299 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia to the overall caseload, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
2 people have died of the COVID-like pneumonia and 96 have been released after treatment from the disease.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 32,799 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. The disease has killed 353 patients. Of 32,799, 27,169 have fully recovered.
- Nur-Sultan plays host to conference on legacy of Abai
- Kazakh Permanent Rep Umarov presents credentials to OSCE AGS Tuula Yrjölä
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan adds over 270 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia
- Nur-Sultan reports highest number of COVID-19 recoveries in 24hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis